For the purposes of this agreement, Spring Forward Family Centre and it’s representatives will be referred to as SFFC or the Provider. Client refers collectively to enrollments at your service, including child and their family. Collaborative Partner is the service we are offering this agreement to, it’s management, staff and location.
1. Subject to availability and suitability to both SFFC and the Collaborative Partner, services that are made available include, but are not limited to;
a. Developmental Screeners
b. Group based therapy programs
c. Group based early learning and development programs
d. Professional Development and Staff Training
e. Individual Therapy Assistant sessions
f. Inclusive Practices and Environments Consultations
g. Invitation to SFFC collaborative partner events
2. The Collaborative Partner and a representative of SFFC will meet at least once per quarter to discuss service provision options, and tailor an individual plan for the delivery of suitable supports
3. SFFC agrees to provide all essential resources and guidance to facilitate all services provided to the Collaborative Partner and their clients
a. SFFC agrees to provide advanced notice of space and resource requirements that the Collaborative Partner is required to provide/prepare prior to arriving for service provision
4. The Collaborative Partner agrees to provide appropriate space for the implementation of therapy programs and intervention as requested by SFFC
5. The Collaborative Partner’s mandated child ratio’s remain their responsibility to manage, and the responsibility does not fall to SFFC
a. The Collaborative Partner agrees to provide adequate staff to support all groups and programs run by SFFC
b. The Collaborative Partner agrees that a representative of their organisation will accompany or be available to a SFFC staff member at all times the SFFC is on site at their facility
c. A SFFC team member is not to be left unsupervised with a client, unless they are administering an assessment or screener. At these times, the SFFC team member is required to have easy access to a representative of the Collaborative Partner
d. Spring Forward Family Centre team members are not responsible for the supervision of children when they attend your site.
6. SFFC agrees to provide the Collaborative Partner with marketing materials for their online platforms and reception area to support awareness of agreed programs within their services. The Collaborative Partner agrees to provide their clients with this information, and display provided resources in appropriate and ‘eye catching’ locations
7. The Collaborative Partner agrees to supporting SFFC in receiving payments for services rendered. Where:
a. The client pays for the support,
i. SFFC will provide online payment options
ii. SFFC will log and record payments received
iii. The Collaborative partner will encourage clients to pay electronically
iv. The Collaborative Partner will support SFFC in ensuring no client receives service before completing payment requirements
b. The Collaborative Partner pays for the supports;
i. All supports will be paid electronically at least 5 business days before supports are delivered
ii. The provider will adhere to all fix priced agreements made and client capping for groups and programs
8. The Collaborative Partner agrees to provide a safe space for all SFFC to attend and provide agreed upon services
9. The Collaborative Partner understands the cancellation requirements for the services and supports rendered, and agrees to these terms and conditions
10. The Collaborative Partner understands that SFFC reserve the right to alter services, close or withdraw equipment and services, to postpone, reschedule or cancel services if conditions warrant it or otherwise at SFFC’s discretion, and that any fees collected will be non-refundable. that SFFC reserve the right to alter services, close or withdraw equipment and services, to postpone, reschedule or cancel services if conditions warrant it or otherwise at SFFC’s discretion, and that any fees collected will be non-refundable.understands that SFFC reserve the right to alter services, close or withdraw equipment and services, to postpone, reschedule or cancel services if conditions warrant it or otherwise at SFFC’s discretion, and that any fees collected will be non-refundable. that SFFC reserve the right to alter services, close or withdraw equipment and services, to postpone, reschedule or cancel services if conditions warrant it or otherwise at SFFC’s discretion, and that any fees collected will be non-refundable.
11. The Collaborative Partner acknowledges that if they believe Activity conditions are unsafe they will immediately discontinue participating in the Activity.
12. The Collaborative Partner acknowledges responsibility for the actions of their employees and the child(ren) in their care whilst participating.
13. The Collaborative Partner indemnifies, release and hold harmless SFFC (including owners, employees, assistants, shareholders, and partners) against all claims, actions, suits, demands and expenses, including all legal and medical expenses in any way arising out of the use of SFFC equipment and services.
14. Both the Collaborative Partner and SFFC agree to have current public liability insurance in place at all times, and provide a safe environment in which to provide supports
15. The Collaborative Partner agrees to provide a brief safety orientation to any member of SFFC attending the service to provide supports to clients and/or employees of the Collaborative Partner
16. SFFC will seek individual agreements with the Collaborative Partners clients when engaging for supports. The Collaborative Partner will support SFFC in enforcing service terms and conditions with Client’s
17. SFFC will only provide the agreed upon supports where the service minimum capacities are achieved as agreed at time of service, or:
a. A minimum of 6 screeners
b. A minimum of 2 comprehensive assessments
c. A minimum of 10 clients booked in to complete a program
d. A minimum of 5 individual client session
18. SFFC agrees to provide:
a. Information on the team member attending the Collaborative Partners Facility, including their qualifications and cleared working with children’s check
b. A qualified team member where one is required, with a current professional registration
c. A highly skills and trained team member, who is confident and capable of completing the agreed upon services
d. All agreed reports and paperwork to both the Collaborative Partner and clients as deemed necessary for the type of service delivery or as agreed
19. Developmental screeners and assessments conducted by therapist are permitted to occur onsite for convenience pending there is appropriate space and clients have made payment in advance.
20. Travel costs may incur for services outside of a 10km (31 Henry Street, Penrith, NSW, 2750) radius from the SFFC clinic.
a. If your service is outside of this radius a ‘hub’ may be established within your local area with other local services if this occurs a travel fee will not apply.
i. This is at SFFC discretion and cannot be guaranteed.
21. Pending successful group therapy bookings, screeners etc Spring Forward Family Centre will also arrange parent information evenings to be held at your service with topics of your preference that are of the most importance and relevance to your families. These can be arranged each quarter.
22. Spring Forward Family Centre permits for our logo to be used for your centres marketing and advertisement. You also agree that Spring Forward Family Centre will be permitted to do the same with your service logo.
a. SFFC and the Collaborative Provider agree to share all marketing material where the others logo, branding or business name is used with the other
b. Both parties agree to amend or remove any content where the other party registers a concern and requests for this to be completed
23. SFFC permits for our team members to be photographed onsite and for there photos to be distributed for your service marketing purposes. You also agree that Spring Forward can take photos of your service and of your staff for the same purpose and that these photos may be used on our website and social media.
a. Both parties agree to inform the other of marketing and social media content involving the other service, and to make amendments and adjustments as per 17.b.
24. SFFC will seek individual permissions from families to take and use photographs of clients participating in services provided.
25. SFFC will provide service specific referral pads and opportunities for collaboration on client care. SFFC will prioritise clients from their Collaborative Partners where possible, and where the client has completed all administration and required payments