The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- your name
- images of you
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number
- your age and/or date of birth
- your credit card or payment details (through our third party payment processor)
- your preferences and/or opinions
- information you provide to us through customer surveys
- details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour
- information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party
- personal health information
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Collection And Use Of Personal Information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms
- to contact and communicate with you
- for internal record keeping, administrative purposes, invoicing and billing purposes
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms
- to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have
We may disclose personal information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities
- our existing or potential agents or business partners
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you.
- third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics or other relevant businesses.
Your Rights And Controlling Your Personal Information
Restrict: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you wish to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal information, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the complaint. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Storage And Security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Cookies And Web Beacons
We may use web beacons on our Site from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Links To Other Websites
Privacy And Consent – MailChimp Subscription Services
Spring Forward Family Centre will only use information subscribers have provided for the purpose of creating, sending and managing emails, in accordance with the preferences chosen by subscribers. We will also use this information to measure email performance and to improve the features for specific segments of customers, evaluate your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
As MailChimp is based in the United States of America (USA) and the information generated by cookies about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by MailChimp on servers located outside Australia, we are required to inform you that by subscribing to our e-Newsletter:
- you understand and acknowledge that you will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) but will need to seek redress under the laws of the USA.
Principle 8.1 requires us to take steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to ensure that MailChimp does not breach the Australian Privacy Principles in relation to the information given by the subscriber. This would no longer apply if you sign up to a subscription service of the SFFC in which MailChimp is used.